15 Recipes For DIY Dog Treats That Are Healthy, Easy, And Super Delicious
Animals | July 3, 2020
1. Basic Peanut Butter Dog Treats
I love this recipe from Puppy Leaks because it really is so simple. Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (or a peanut butter substitute)
- 2 eggs
- Up to ¼ cup water
And here’s what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the flour, peanut butter, and eggs until they’re just barely combined.
- Add 1 tbsp. water at a time until the mixture can be rolled out as a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut shapes into it.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes.
Sophia is a recent graduate from the Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at CUNY. She is a freelance journalist based in New York City writing about everything from music to LGBTQ issues.